About Murungai :
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree of the family Moringaceae, native to the Indian subcontinent. Common names include moringa, drumstick tree , horseradish tree .
Benefits of Murungai poo :
- The nutritional quality and main health benefits mainly lie on the drumstick flower, leaves as well as the seeds.
- These parts of the plant are rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- There are also the minerals calcium, iron, phosphorus and magnesium to be found in these parts of the tree as well.
- Moringa Poo are loaded with strong immune boosting phytonutrients that strengthens the immune system and enables it to fight off infections.
- Diabetics can also use drumstick flowers in their regular diet. If they take drumstick flowers regularly, the unwanted effects of diabetes will get cured.