About Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu :
Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu is widely cultivated in tropical and warm temperate climates.Sweet potato stems are usually long and trailing leaves that vary in shape. The fleshy roots are served as a cooked vegetable. The pulp consists largely of starch, and orange-fleshed varieties are high in carotene.Sweet potato is rich in fiber, protein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, potassium, vitamins and beta carotene. Sugar beet has yellow, orange, purple and white colors. Sugar beets are also known as sweet potatoes.
Benefits of Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu :
- Contains Vitamins A, B, C, Iron, Potassium. These provide the nutrients needed for good joint health, skin and bone formation.
- Generally all types of tubers are high in fat. But sugar beets have no fat. Is high in fiber.
- Containing more powerful antioxidants.
- All the vitamins and minerals in sugar beet can cure stomach ulcers.
- Vitamin D in sugar beet can greatly help keep bones healthy. Vitamin D is widely used to strengthen bones, nerves and teeth.
- It controls excess appetite because it takes longer to digest than carbohydrates.